Saturday, July 13, 2013

Days 25 & 26

I am finally home and it feels great! The first leg of my journey is complete. I will be home for a quiet two weeks and then off to Dana Farber on Monday, July 29th.  I will continue to use the blog to communicate.

I thank you all for your love, support and prayers - please keep them coming!

Special thanks and love to my 'ghost writers' for all their hard work.  To Dick for always being by my side every step of the way.  I couldn't have done it without you.  xo

Love to all,
Magali

1 comment:

  1. My mom told me the other day you were headed home for a bit then coming our way to Boston! Such nice news. Theres nothing better than resting at home, sleeping in your own bed and having some quality quiet time seeing all the little things that make you smile so you can recharge and gain even more strength for the next phase. You have done so great Aunt Madge! Keep shuffling!

    ReplyDelete