Monday, July 1, 2013

Days 12-14

The last few days have been a roller coaster ride with many dips in it.  I have a fever that the doctors can't seem to identify its source.  Therefore, my visitors are very limited.  The nausea has been consistent for the past 36 hours.  Sunday was one of the most exhausting days I've had so far.  The irony was, I couldn't fall asleep!  My hair has started to come out and I'll soon have a new summer 'do.  The  doctors assure me this is all part of the game.  I can't say enough how responsive the staff is here.  Anytime something comes up or changes, they are right on it - morning, noon or night!

I know I've said it before but your messages keep me going.  I love looking at new posts daily.  Please know I can't respond but I do read them often. :-)

I hope to see the fireworks this week from my hospital floor with Dick by my side, as always.

Take care.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment