Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 15

Another tough day with HIGH temperature.   Hotter than it apparently was outside today in CT!  The chills linger and I'm quite cold.  I have a couple lovely prayer shawls to help keep me warm.  I'm not sure they want me to use one now but I snuck it on!  ;-O  My kids have said sometimes its 'easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission' (they live on the edge!!!)!

A rash has surfaced on my upper body and the hair is VERY short. I've been poked and prodded today as they work to figure out the fever, rash and begin to look for any progress. I was told again today that I'm at where I should be for day 14/15.  I'm going with that idea and working to push forward.

Take care and I wish everyone a fun and safe 4th!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Magali! You have a lot of people rooting for you and lots of prayers and positive vibes are being sent your way. Happy 4th!
    XO Nicki and Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magali,

    We are thinking of you. Big hugs and kisses from Claire, Bob, and Isabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to hear your still sneaky Aunt Magali. :) One step at a time even if you shuffling your feet inches at a time. Keep moving forward and keep comfy and warm and I'm sure you will not have to ask for forgiveness at all! Hang in there! Giant HUGS!

    ReplyDelete