Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 22

What a day!  My platelet count is up and that is wonderful. However, best news yet - Dana Farber called today and said there is a donor match!!!  It's early in the donor process and I remain positive that it will all work out.  My team of doctors will discuss the specifics and come up with a good plan to get me ready for the stem cell transplant. Until then, I am focusing on getting my body strength back and keep the bad cells out.  Today I also started P/T and did laps around the block - another milestone!

All this excitement makes me tired. :-D  I need my rest, doctor's orders!

Best wishes to all.

Love,
Magali

1 comment:

  1. Mama Celeste told me this afternoon and I got goosebumps and happy tears! I am so thankful and happy that you have such great news! I want to give you a great BIG SQUEEZE!!! But as better as you feel tight now listen to the doctors and rest rest rest! Let those happy blood cells kick BUTT!!! If you need anything please email or CALL me anytime! Anything I can do. My number is 978-337-9876. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete