Sunday, September 1, 2013

Home Sweet Home!!

Friday night we returned home!!!  It feels like I've been away for months and it has only been a few weeks.  Home is so wonderful. I don't want to see another hotel any time soon. :-)

We have unpacked and are settling back into our more comfortable environs. For at least the next 100 days I can't be in crowds but talking a walk outside is a nice alternative. It's super important that I keep away from germs in efforts to support the transfusion and do what I can to help reduce any chance for rejection.

I will go to Boston one time a week for the next 6 weeks.  Dick continues to be by my side and will be an excellent chauffeur for the weekly trip!

Thank you for the amazing support. I feel all you next to me as we take the journey together.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you yesterday Aunt Madge while at work. I find myself telling some patients to keep on shuffling if only an inch and don't forget to peak back and see how far you have come :) so happy to hear all is going well and that you are doing all the good things (staying away from crowds) as hard as I'm sure it is, but great job. The first night in your own bed, pillows and blanks must of been amazing! Keep well and I have to say Uncle Richard ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete