Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 6

Today has been a challenge.  The negative side effects of the medication have started.  I have been really worn out and developed a slight fever over night.  I also had a chest x-ray because breathing was difficult.  The doctors and nurses have assured me that these symptoms are par for the course in my fight.  Because I wasn't feeling well, my day was quite and I was able to get some rest.  I did start to feel a bit better by the end of the day- well enough to read the Sunday paper and watch a little golf!        

Thanks to everyone for your encouraging e-mails and messages- you continue to brighten my day.  And thank you to Father Moran, who surprised us with a visit from St. Thomas the Apostle in West Hartford, for your words of faith and hope.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magali. Glad you are feeling better. Keep fighting. Lobster is in your future. K & R

    ReplyDelete